.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

5~ 4 day 3 and dolls June is important now derp Everyfring tru dorra! Friday Goddamn it Glee Gingers and other useful things 25, 24, 23...





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, June 6, 2011 # 6:57 PM
6

Day 6 - Did you face any problems regarding religion?
Not for me, personally. But whenever any of the Christians at my school start badmouthing any of the lgbtq community, I get all up in their face and tell them why their wrong. Like "Well it's also bad to have mixed fabrics or eat shrimp or cut your hair then" "Oh but that's just dumb" "Then stop badmouthing something that won't affect you!"
 Speaking of school. there's a Bible Study club that half my friends abandon me for at lunch on fridays. How does something like that even get approved? There are no other religion clubs. Me and another friend contemplated starting a Satanist club to get back at them. It's a valid religion and who knows, if they say no we could  get the school in trouble for discrimination. There's really no clubs at all aside from that and stupid things like ffa and keyclub. When I entered highschool, I expected a gay-straight allaince or at least an anime club but nope :/
And in other news, my friend was at a wedding and was talking to this one girl about anime. She said something about Fullmetal Alchemist and my friend watched it and actually liked it. Her mom hates anything anime (one of those borderline crazy christians) so I lent her the first two volumes of the comic and a volume of Black Butler because she loves oldtime-y England. I'm glad I have someone to talk to about some anime things now :)




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people