.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Gingers and other useful things 25, 24, 23... I got this, you got this Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake My favorite day Champion Ratings part 1 I has a flavor! iObvious Moving's done





H3YW4SSUP?!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 # 8:57 PM
Goddamn it Glee

I was expecting a fun episode. I am sobbing right now.
Main plot is Sue, the jerk with a heart of gold, found out her sister died. Her sister is mentally retarded which makes it weird that I sympathize because I usually don't for them. In a previous episode we find out that Sue visits her sister either daily or weekly, I forget. So we know how close they are.
In the funeral scene, Kurt and Finn decorated around the casket to look like the chocolate river area from Willy Wonka because it was Sue's sister's favorite movie. Sue starts giving her little speech thing, but breaks down halfway through, that's when I started crying. Mr. Shue takes over after that.
Then the Glee kids start singing the "Pure Imagination" song from Willy Wonka. I used to love that song.
Also, Sue fired Becky, another disabled girl that she made an assistant because of the simularity she had with Sue's sister. Becky comes in to turn in her pom-poms and megaphone and Sue says she takes it back. Then she asks for a hug and god, the intensity on Sue's face and how tight Becky's hugging her made me start crying again.

Labels:





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people