.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

June is important now derp Everyfring tru dorra! Friday Goddamn it Glee Gingers and other useful things 25, 24, 23... I got this, you got this Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake My favorite day





H3YW4SSUP?!

Friday, June 3, 2011 # 4:31 PM
day 3 and dolls

Day 3 - How old were you when you knew? What was that like for you?
I don't really know. I'm still kinda questioning. It's one of those things I thought about in 6th grade and gradually came to think more and more that it applied to me. Of course actually having a relationship with someone would help confirm that, but that won't happen anytime soon :P

In other news, I saw some really cute Monster High plush dolls at Bi-mart the other day! They're $15, so I need to save a little to get one. I think I'll get Lagoona Blue :>




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people