.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

25, 24, 23... I got this, you got this Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake My favorite day Champion Ratings part 1 I has a flavor! iObvious Moving's done Movings~





H3YW4SSUP?!

Friday, May 13, 2011 # 11:10 AM
Gingers and other useful things

So on Sunday night I had an awesome dream. I don't remember most of it, but what I do remember is awesome. I was in a library and I found a book called "Gingers: That Eerie Shade Between Blonde and Brunette" and on the cover was Ron from Harry Potter and a kid named Dax from my school
(he's super ginger-sensitive).
I kind of want someone to write this. Maybe about ginger mythology and/or foklore. That'd be awesome, I'd buy it. Not that I hate gingers or anything, but the super pale, bright orange hair and freckles EVERYWHERE are super creepy
Just Sayin
I also have Friday stuck in my head. It's terrible when you know most of the lyrics. I remember it all up to the 7:45 part. Speaking of that, I'll post the glee version when I get home because I'm at school.

Ok I'm at home now. FUN FACT: Spring is a terrible season and it should feel terrible. Allergies, allergies EVERYWHERE!! The area under and around my nose is raw because of me blowing my nose into the school's crappy tissues. I just want seasons to be Fall and Winter :C
Random thought. I was listening to E.T. on the way home (the version with Kanye) and I thought, So Kanye is suppose to be the alien and Katy is in love with him in the song. Does that mean black people are aliens?
Last thing before Friday, our health class parenting project starts Monday. I chose a baby doll rather than an egg because eggs are little and show damage easier. I hate baby faces though, so I'm making mine a mask. I am stuck between these two.

Maybe I'll make both masks :D My kid's name is Meme 
And now Friday




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people