.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Friday Goddamn it Glee Gingers and other useful things 25, 24, 23... I got this, you got this Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake My favorite day Champion Ratings part 1 I has a flavor!





H3YW4SSUP?!

Friday, May 27, 2011 # 5:38 PM
Everyfring tru dorra!

So my art class took a trip to the local college to see the art museum. It was SO fun. We had to stand outside for 5 minutes while we waited for the museum to open and there were, like, 20 Asian people passed us xD The museum only took about an hour, but lunch was so fun.
We got to eat in the commons and buy fast food (Subway, Panda Express, some Mexican place) and hang out outside after lunch. There was a big sale thing for the Multi Ethnic/Racial Student Alliance and everything was two dollars. There were a couple of Asians holding signs for it. They had such adorable accents. One of my friends actually struck up a conversation with the Asian girl in Chinese. I bought a sweatshirt and the other signholder (a guy) said I looked good in it. There was also a guy eating lunch on the roof because the building is two stories but above the commons building it's just a flat roof. He said hi to us :D




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people