.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

I got this, you got this Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake My favorite day Champion Ratings part 1 I has a flavor! iObvious Moving's done Movings~ Break's done





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, May 9, 2011 # 10:14 PM
25, 24, 23...

So there's about 24 days of school left. Most would be totes excite, but I'm not. I like being a freshy-freshman, it's fun. It's also totally not about a certain fabulous senior guy that will probably not be a super senior. I am totally not having dreams about him losing his car at Safeway and flailing his hands going "Ohmigod D:" I am totally not practicing asking him to sign my notebook because I likely won't be able to afford a year book. I am not secretly worrying that they'll seperate yearbook signing time by grade. Nope, not me. I'm not afraid to take a stand, everybody come take my hand  We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just let you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road...
That was dumb, but sometimes I think in song lyrics. Like in sex ed today, we needed to copy stuff and one was 'concered about money over safety' for media influences, but I wrote 'It’s not about the money, money, money We don’t need your money, money, money' and for 'it feels good' for friend influences I wrote 'I just had sex and it felt so good'
I'm dumb and need sleep
Oh god, my mom just started singing 'fork in the garbage disposal' I love the Yes song
Here's the original and some awesome guys' version

Edit: So I was reading and saw this

This has happened to me so many times. Like that stupid The Chosen book. I totally saw the bromance of Danny and Rueven, but Danny had to be a little bitch and ruin it. I wish I could take my shipper goggles off when I read sometimes.




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people