.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Everyfring tru dorra! Friday Goddamn it Glee Gingers and other useful things 25, 24, 23... I got this, you got this Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake My favorite day Champion Ratings part 1





H3YW4SSUP?!

Saturday, May 28, 2011 # 8:34 PM
derp

I forgot yesterday was friday, I'll post Saturday. Also I think Friday will just be 'let's show a music video' day. Good Friday covers will run out :<
I also got a cool screen saver :> Bad Apple!!
Ya know, I've never played, intend to play or watched a let's play of a Touhou game but the music is so addicting. I've even downloaded a U.N. Owen was her x Eminem song before. Pretty ballin'




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people