.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

derp Everyfring tru dorra! Friday Goddamn it Glee Gingers and other useful things 25, 24, 23... I got this, you got this Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake My favorite day Champion





H3YW4SSUP?!

Thursday, June 2, 2011 # 6:01 PM
June is important now

So I learned today that June is LGBTQ month and, since I'm supportive, I decided to do one of those 30 day challenges. One of the people I watch on Tumblr is doing it too, so :P I'll do the first two today since I didn't know yesterday
I have a feeling I am going to answer some very TMI things...
Day 1 - Your sexual orientation or gender identity. Be creative in your definition.
Gender, on a masculine or feminine scale, I'd say I'm inbetween, but on the more feminine side. Orientation? I guess I'm pansexual. As long as they're nice person and we like each other, I honestly don't care if they're a guy, girl or transitioning.
Day 2 - Did you have any experiences as a child that might have foreshadowed your sexuality? Well, I was never raised religiously, so I was never taught to think it was wrong. And when I was 9, I french kissed my best (female) friend. We were just experimenting, but I kinda liked it. And then in my tween years I was all about girly boys (still am kinda). I just loved beautiful and blurred gender lines is my definition of a beautiful person....Ooh I have a related picture for that!!




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people