.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Ratings part 1 I has a flavor! iObvious Moving's done Movings~ Break's done I'm kind of pathetic Toast party!!! Life is a highway, Not much





H3YW4SSUP?!

Sunday, April 24, 2011 # 6:29 PM
Champion

I finally did it. 123 hours, 22 minutes. Keiichi the Typhlosion, Ethan the Ampharos, Rika the Quagsire, Anubis the Umbreon, Hannah the Girafarig and Kimmy the Jynx (though I didn't use her at all). I've finally beaten the Johto half of HeartGold.
Ironically, I was listening to Mein Gott at the time. After I tapped Psychic to knock out Lance's last Dragonite, the song got to the The awesome me's the most supreme! The strongest! The one who gets the last laugh, yeah! Is the awesome me, of course! part. Craig is a good boy, celebrating my victory. He's my favorite son.


*Craig is my mp3, he's pink! Also, I call everyone son. btw, son, you're grounded!




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people