.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

dfcgnfg9 8 7 6 5~ 4 day 3 and dolls June is important now derp Everyfring tru dorra!





H3YW4SSUP?!

Friday, June 10, 2011 # 6:35 PM
half of finals over~

yay
Day 10 - What does marriage mean to you?Two (or more as long as everyone wants it) love each other and want to be in constant contact with each other and care for each other. They're like super best friends, nothing can seperate them (if it was true love, not lust) They are comfortable with their and their partner's strengths and flaws.




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people