.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

I has a flavor! iObvious Moving's done Movings~ Break's done I'm kind of pathetic Toast party!!! Life is a highway, Not much Yay Spring Break!





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, April 18, 2011 # 10:15 PM
Ratings part 1

Since I can't think of anything else to do, Imma rate stuff. I have a weird scale though, fail = 1, meh = 5 and awesome = 10. Other numbers aren't important!
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Rating: Awesome!
Now if anyone knows me, this is the last thing they'd expect me to like, but I absolutely love the show. It's probably the art style, the older MLP art is pretty ugly. Compare for yourself, also lesbian joke for lulz. 












I'll do some more later. Goodnight! 
Moar
Cribbage Rating: meh
It's dumb and has stupid rules, but damn it's addicting.

Labels:





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people