.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Fionna and Cake It's 1am The magic button — Make Everything OK I am platypus! Power Outage Adventure! /dying Looking good Well hey thar Photobucket. Blondie moop





H3YW4SSUP?!

Sunday, September 11, 2011 # 11:27 AM
Heat Stroke Adventure!

So yesterday was really hot, even hotter in the house because we had roast chicken for dinner. Now with roast anything, I tend to eat mostly skin and stuff because it's delicious, but before I could finish I was feelin kinda woozy. So I took my plate into the kitchen. I was also having stomach pains because this was the only thing I'd eaten all day. I got some baking soda in a glass and went to the bathroom sink for water. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I started blacking out. Like fading to black, but faster in some spots than others. Eventually I couldn't see at all and I just sat on the floor for a bit. It was actually kinda pleasent except that I was afraid I'd throw up and that would be terrible with all the fat and skin I'd just eaten. Ugh.

Oh yeah 9/11 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERS!  




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people