.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

moop hfyjfj gfh jgtfjtg hgknk hdtrh Yeah, Peach is the winner! bffx Happy hotdog man!! Nice [AS]





H3YW4SSUP?!

Sunday, August 14, 2011 # 3:44 PM
Blondie

Wow, I haven't been here in a while :x
Anyways, a while ago I got my hair cut and got bangs and it's all cute and feathery. Then a few days ago I got pink hair dye because I was going to dye it for fun. It came with bleach to lighten the hair so the pink's more intense. I am an amazing blonde. It's so cool because of all the random highlights and lowlights. It's even kinda orange at the ends. I don't think I'm going to do the pink part for a long time




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people