.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

The magic button — Make Everything OK I am platypus! Power Outage Adventure! /dying Looking good Well hey thar Photobucket. Blondie moop hfyjfj gfh





H3YW4SSUP?!

Friday, September 2, 2011 # 1:25 AM
It's 1am

And I'm online refreshing on VDex for ugly Pichus
I only need 4 more, but I keep finding girls! I have a whole set planned out (One Piece themed) and I only need 1 girl, but 3 more males that I keep refreshing over. Gah! My pride doesn't want me to concede and trade my extras with someone, I want them all OT to me!
/rambles
Also, god damn I wanna go to school! I'm going to Oregon Connections Academy and I'm still not fully approved yet. They need to go through the crap my old school sent over. But at least I'll get a free computer to use when I finally am approved (/°o°)/




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people