.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

/dying Looking good Well hey thar Photobucket. Blondie moop hfyjfj gfh jgtfjtg hgknk hdtrh





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, August 29, 2011 # 11:12 AM
Power Outage Adventure!

So! I was a happy little girl reading the forums on VDex. Then everything turned off! It was right before dinner too, so my mom and I went to Eugene for food.
Still wasn't back so we played cribbage (I won). We cracked each other up and I had a mouthfull of soda that I dribbled off the side of the couch, and onto my unsespecting dog. One of the things was something about "Little Red Robin Hood" I was thinking of Robin from Batman, but my mom thought of "Robin Hood" Robin Hood. It was then understandable when she gave me a look when I said that the mental image is adorable.
Still wasn't back so we sat on the porch until it was pitch black. My mom watched bats and I played Super Princess Peach until I got bored. Then I was just pacing in the driveway.
We went back inside, using a light up Halloween skull as light. We stayed up til midnight, when the power finally came back on, making weenus jokes and using a flashlight to see the bones and viens in our hands.
Fun night

Apparently, some people stole stuff from the power place and. like. 17,000 people were without power. Meep




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people