.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Blondie moop hfyjfj gfh jgtfjtg hgknk hdtrh Yeah, Peach is the winner! bffx Happy hotdog man!!





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, August 22, 2011 # 10:52 PM
Well hey thar Photobucket.

So everything moved :/ ah well, I'll get a mlp fim or south park layout.
Speaking of South Park, I had an energy drink this morning and ended up making miis of Tweek, Craig, Clyde, Token, Kenny, Kyle, Cartman, Stan, Damien, Pip and Butters. And also Spongebob. Craig was such a boss though, cause I played baseball after that and he my team to victory!
But then I played another game with Kenny and we got creamed. I still blame Butters though, he kept dropping the ball D:<
I also acted like a crazy person, talking to them and stuff. I kept calling Craig "my baby"





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people