.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

It's 1am The magic button — Make Everything OK I am platypus! Power Outage Adventure! /dying Looking good Well hey thar Photobucket. Blondie moop hfyjfj





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, September 5, 2011 # 8:38 PM
Fionna and Cake

Ok, so honestly, I was a little disappointed. Fifteen minutes honestly was not enough to show off all the gender-bended characters. Like Marshal Lee. He just floated around being awesome when (since the episode seemed to be all lovey dovey) he could have been another crush for Fionna and then it would end the same way with "I don't really wanna date my guy friends. Cept Ice King, he's hot"
Honestly, the whole thing was a bit boring. But fandom will satisfy my gender bended needs :)




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people