.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

I'm a terrible person! Fuck, I'm cool~ Heat Stroke Adventure! Fionna and Cake It's 1am The magic button — Make Everything OK I am platypus! Power Outage Adventure! /dying Looking good Well hey thar Photobucket.





H3YW4SSUP?!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 # 9:16 PM
GRAWW

Pet peeve numero uno: Motherfucker goddamnit I hate it when covers of song change the lyrics!

So, one day (yesterday) I saw a cute Marshall Lee x Prince Gumball slideshow on youtube. A happy fangirl was I. The song was a cover of E.T. song by a dude called Alex Goot, he has a lovely voice. Today I go to download it. I left it playing in my media player because ohshitsonthisboyhasgotanangelvoicehfhsjdfh. Then I here "Oh, girl, you're an a-li-en~"
щ(Дщ)
What the fuck? It's "boy" goddamnit! I don't care if it sounds gay, SING IT THE RIGHT WAY! (lol rhyme) 
This bugs me to no end, I hear awesome covers of pop songs by guys and they change the words. In fact, the only time I've heard someone not change it was a trash metal cover of "Paparazzi" they had the decency to keep it "Promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop till that boy is mine"

/rant

Labels:





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people