.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Moving's done Movings~ Break's done I'm kind of pathetic Toast party!!! Life is a highway, Not much Yay Spring Break! I LOVE you, Korea Oh god





H3YW4SSUP?!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 # 10:06 AM
iObvious

So, since I've gotten cable back, I've been watching a lot of Cartoon Network and Nick. On Nick they're advertising a new iCarly special for this Saturday, iOMG, where Sam falls in love and it will 'change iCarly forever'. Judging from the end of the comercial, Sam and Freddie are in the same room and then it cuts to Carly looking in through a window with a shocked look, I'm guessing that she'll kiss Freddie. Now I like iCarly and all, but this is just dumb. They've been playing up Freddie/Carly and Freddie/Sam since forever (iStart a Fan War was even about that!), it's not going to be that shocking. Now, if I was a producer and wanted to 'change iCarly forever' the one Sam was in love with would be Carly. Honestly, that's the only person Sam could fall in love with that would be a big deal and change the show (plus I think it's cute :P), either her or Spencer (which despite the age gap and illegal-ness, is cute too) but that's even more unlikely. So, despite the sense it would make, we can't have lesbians on a children's show. Fundies would get all butthurt over it.
EDIT: Just saw the episode, I was right. Damn it, I wanted to be wrong. The announcer guy sounded like a total douche too, like no one would expect that.
I totally had my own little senario in my head for the scene where Freddie's telling Sam not to be scared or something.
Sam: Freddie?
Freddie: Yeah?
Sam: I... I like Carly
Cue audience gasps and my celebration dance.
Oh darn you tv, making me think the impossible could be possible and then going "NOPE!"




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people