.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Break's done I'm kind of pathetic Toast party!!! Life is a highway, Not much Yay Spring Break! I LOVE you, Korea Oh god Derp





H3YW4SSUP?!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 # 8:40 PM
Movings~

So we've moved most of the suff to my new house (I get the only bedroom, yay!). So hectic~ Around 6 we were going to go home, but we couldn't find our keys. We did eventually though. I got fries and a coke and then we went to Papa Murphy's. Also my dad brought his friend Matt over to help and he ate pizza with us! He's sweet, especially when he was talking to our kitties :3 Today is the last day I'm going to sleep at his house, but if I have it my way, I'll stay up all night.




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people