.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Not much Yay Spring Break! I LOVE you, Korea Oh god Derp





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, March 21, 2011 # 3:02 AM
Life is a highway,

I wanna ride it ALL NIGHT LONG~
Ok, that had nothing to do with anything except I really like that part of the song (it's the only part I know!)It's 3am and I'm planning on staying up. I need distractions. I watched a bunch of 'Hey Ashly Whatcha Playn' episodes, but I'm getting bored. I really wanna draw, but I'm too lazy to get up a get paper. I have a blanket over my head right now cause I can't sleep with stuff on my face.
3:35pm edit: I didn't make it. I was watching the news in my room and fell asleep about 5am and woke up at 11. I thought I could stay awake if I was laying on my back, but nope :/
This is amazing

ENJOY THE POOP!




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people