.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Toast party!!! Life is a highway, Not much Yay Spring Break! I LOVE you, Korea Oh god Derp





H3YW4SSUP?!

Thursday, March 24, 2011 # 12:18 AM
I'm kind of pathetic

I just started watching the Pokemon Best Wishes series (based on the Black and White games) and I have the intense urge to watch every episode of Pokemon, so I worked out a system.
  1. Get up to date on english subbed BW episodes, there aren't too many so it should be easy
  2. In between BW updates, finish the original series (I've seen most of it because I bought a ton of vhs tapes from the video store)
  3. Go from there. Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, the Battle Frontier thing, and Sinnoh. Obviously skipping episodes I've seen unless I really liked them (like the episodes with Harley, he's awesome!)
I also have the BW english theme stuck in my head (better than the Japanese opening imo). I even wrote the best part on my arm "It's not always blaaack aand whiitee~" I love that part. Ties into N's whole seperation of pokemon and people dealy-o in the games (idk if he'll show up in the show)




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people