.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

All of the hate. ALL OF IT! Eska-moe More Homestuck Ahhhh Homestuck A secret more advanced route! Huh THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO FRIENDS :D I'm a mess I can't breathe xD





H3YW4SSUP?!

Monday, November 14, 2011 # 10:35 PM
Poooooooonnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeessssssss

I got my first My Little Pony yesterday :) I had some as a kid, but they were hand-me-downs, so they don't count. Anyway, I got Blossomforth who is apparently hard to find. I love her. I wish I was a good women, I'd sew her a tiny hoodie. Tomorrow I'm going to the mission with my mom to donate food, I have ten bucks so I think I'll get two more ponies on the way home. I'm only going to get the recolors/random ones though, my OCD would kick in if I tried styling the mane to look like the canon characters' manes in the show.




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people