.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

More Homestuck Ahhhh Homestuck A secret more advanced route! Huh THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO FRIENDS :D I'm a mess I can't breathe xD My mama's a troll :D oh mah glob





H3YW4SSUP?!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 # 6:42 PM
Eska-moe

I got awesome gloves! They're kinda like mittens, but they stop at the second knuckle of my fingers and the first one of my thumbs They're furlined on the inside and seude on the outside. So fucking warm <3




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people