.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

A secret more advanced route! Huh THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO FRIENDS :D I'm a mess I can't breathe xD My mama's a troll :D oh mah glob GRAWW I'm a terrible person! Fuck, I'm cool~ Heat Stroke Adventure!





H3YW4SSUP?!

Saturday, October 29, 2011 # 7:14 PM
Homestuck

Ok, you win internet. I cave, I'll read it. I'm halfway (I think, it's been going on for a while now) in Act 2. I'm really confused, but I'll still read. Just for the trolls. Also, though Karkat hasn't been introduced yet, I ship him and John. THE INTERNET TOLD ME TO. More like fanarts/vids, but same thing. I wonder if the pairing is somewhat logical or if it's just fan!logic, either way ME GUSTA. I also ship cat!troll with ArrowHorns!troll because of a fan vid, Blue Lips. 

^ this is just because I love this gif


HoNk hOnk :o)
--
^well aren't you ironic
anyway edit cause I've been watching more fanvids, specifically Master Yorgi's on Youtube. Ohfuckshit I love Gamzee. I know what he does, but fuck, so freakin cute. Also love Tavros ;w; cute cute cute! F Yeah PB&J







© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people