.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

hgknk hdtrh Yeah, Peach is the winner! bffx Happy hotdog man!! Nice [AS] hjjc gjhjgh Pure terror yhkj





H3YW4SSUP?!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 # 9:31 AM
jgtfjtg

Day 28 - Write a letter to someone. It can be a coming out letter or a letter regarding how you hate their homophobia or whatnot. You don’t have to send it.
Dear Jeff, please stop saying 'that's gay' if you don't want me to reply 'that's awesome'. I know you're a teenage boy, but you really don't have to say that. Especially when I could make fun of you for a lot of things, but I don't. Like your moobs. Just sayin




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people