.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

bffx Happy hotdog man!! Nice [AS] hjjc gjhjgh Pure terror yhkj fcg gfvn hhnmgfv





H3YW4SSUP?!

Saturday, June 25, 2011 # 12:15 PM
Yeah, Peach is the winner!

Day 25 - The LGBT slur you hate most or if you’ve taken back a slur and used it as a definition, ie queer or fag.
I've kinda taken back fag. I use the South Park definition which is basically 'anyone who is annoying and/or obnoxious like a Harley rider' So yeah. Doesn't matter if you're gay or not, flamboyant or not. If you're acting like an obnoxious douche, you're a fag. Also, whenever anyone says 'that's gay' I always respond with 'Yeah that is pretty awesome!'

Also
So I was playing Mario Party DS today. I was on the DK board where you can buy as many stars as you can afford and the star space is stationary. During the last five turns Bowser thing, he made stars cost only 5 coins. I ended the game with 23 stars!





















© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people