.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

hjjc gjhjgh Pure terror yhkj fcg gfvn hhnmgfv School is out :C Finals get! T-shirt get! hftc12





H3YW4SSUP?!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 # 12:25 PM
Nice [AS]

Firsties, I love you AdultSwim! I saw a commercial last night and they're premiering Durarara!! Saturday at 12:30! I'm so excite cause I tried watching it before subtitled, but I got bored because I didn't really get it. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more in English.
Day 22 - An LGBT image that makes you smile.
It's so nice seeing black dudes being all cute for once, I so rarely see it. I found this from a link that went to a twitter thing. Whoever posted this's comment made me sad it was like "Ya'll gay ass niggers need to drink bleach" or something. But, happily, everyone else's comments were along the lines of "Aww"




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people