.Hug3 817ch 8luh 8luh

Hi, I'm a chick named Lorna. I'm 15, a pretty chill bro, a lady brony and I fangirl a lot over dumb things. Currently Homestuck, which is why I'm pimpn' out Terezi and the color teal, Imma Libra. Also, I can't be bothered to credit stuff, just know that it isn't mine.
connections:
Youtube



.history

Grubs. English I finished H4 H4 V3RY FUNNY Act 6 What are you doing brain? This is super important You guys, seriously -.- Poooooooonnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeessssssss All of the hate. ALL OF IT!





H3YW4SSUP?!

Friday, December 16, 2011 # 12:36 AM
Omegle

Ho shit son, I've rediscovered my love for Omegle. Sure there are weirdos and the like, but I was doing the "discuss a thing a third party wrote" and holy crap. You have no idea how thrilling is when it's something homestuck-y. And then the other person disconnects before you can answer :< wweh wweh. I took screen caps!





























There was also a thing where I said "He must marry a walrus or remain a boy forever" and stranger said "wwhales are better" and then I was Eridan too. But he was like "Wwait, if you're me.." And I said "Oh cod damnit dave" and then I was all. "Wwell... sloppy clonecest makeouts?" and then other!Eridan stopped being Eridan and started being Rose. Then I forgot how to role play and got disconnected. Even Eridan don't want Eridan!!

Speaking of fishipster




© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people